Heartwarming event that will restore your faith in humanity

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Krishnan Was An Award-Winning Chef, He Quit His Job To Serve Homeless And Mentally Disabled.

10:00 PM Posted by Unknown No comments

Krishnan was an award-winning chef with Taj HotelsBangalore and was short-listed for an elite job in Switzerland. After witnessing a distressing incident in 2002, he quit his job and began feeding the homeless and mentally disabled in his hometown. He said, "I saw a very old man, literally eating his own human waste out of hunger. I went to the nearby hotel and asked them what was available. They had idli, which I bought and gave to the old man. Believe me, I had never seen a person eating so fast, ever. As he ate the food, his eyes were filled with tears. Those were the tears of happiness."

0 comments:

Post a Comment